Mental Health Technician Aide
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Specialty: Mental Health Technician Aide Location: Elmira, NY
Shift- Evenings & Nights Duration: Contract to Hire Start: ASAP Job
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining unit safety and security
and patient safety during off unit activities.
- Participates as an interdisciplinary treatment team member and
assists patients in managing activities of daily living, and in
working toward their treatment plan goals.
- Performs nursing assistant procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining the unit environment.
- B.A./B.S. in health related field with two years of psychiatric
experience, preferably in an inpatient setting; or four years of
experience in a psychiatric setting with evidence of participation
in continuing education related to mental health preferred.
- Psychiatric inpatient experience preferred.
- CPR and First Aid certification required.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to use thermometer, sphygmomanometer, mechanical
restraints, emergency equipment and recreation equipment.
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Syracuse , Mental Health Technician Aide, Professions , Elmira, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!