Student Laborer - Seasonal
Company: Packaging Corporation of America
Posted on: July 19, 2021
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA)
is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging
business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers - large
and small - package, transport and display products of all kinds.
Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing
the highest level of customer service and operational excellence.
We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100
locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs
of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our
customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that
exceed expectations for performance and environmental
People • Customers • Trust
We are seeking applicants for Seasonal Help (Summer/Winter) in our
Liverpool, NY facility. This position is open for the three shifts
(1 st , 2 nd & 3 rd ).
- High School Graduate or GED
- Strong safety background with a good attendance record
- Ability to work closely on a day-to-day basis with other
- Able to work in a team environment and possess excellent
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Responsibilities / Qualifications of our preferred Candidate:
- Understands basic safety concepts such as PPE and hazard
- Prior experience with performing quality inspections and
- Self-motivated and driven to complete the assigned task with
- Prior manufacturing experience is desired but not required
PCA provides a competitive comprehensive benefits package.
All qualified applicants must apply at
Careers.packagingcorp.com to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other
Keywords: Packaging Corporation of America, Syracuse , Student Laborer - Seasonal, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!