Inside Sales Coordinator
Company: TTM Technologies
Posted on: July 12, 2019
Responsible for Sales/Marketing calls for internal and external
customers, subsidiaries, distributors and the representative
network for the region. As a customer liaison, this individual is
responsible for promoting and maintaining positive customer
relations by responding to customer inquiries in a timely
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achievement of total customer satisfaction by
providing high quality and timely service to all internal and
- Work to develop customer relationships through collaboration,
respect, professionalism, trust and integrity.
- Listen to and understand customer requirements and take prompt,
appropriate action that exceeds expectation.
- Take personal ownership of internal and external customer issues
and follow through to ensure a lasting service impression.
- Receive all customer requests via telephone, mail, email,
- Analyze customer requests, provide information requested or refer
to appropriate person.
- Respond to customer inquiries on pricing/availability, product
information, order receipt, ship status, returns, samples and
- Maintain liaison with other departments for order status and
- Maintain entries related to the customer management database
including contact reports and tracking, customer master file and
- Responsible for knowledge of product lines, prices, delivery
times, various marketing services and any other related
- Recommend quality improvements to policies and procedures.
- Comply with and support all department and corporate policies and
procedures, included but not limited to safety, security, ESD and
- Responsible for generating and analyzing various data for the
region related to sales, quotations, distributor stock levels and
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced work
- Must have ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated and goal-oriented with a strong work
ethic. Driven to meet deadlines.
- Must have ability to handle multiple tasks and delegate tasks
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong computer skills and the ability to learn and use
company and customer systems.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have ability to work both independently and as part of a
- Capable of executing tasks on schedule; maintains organized
records and works systematically and efficiently.
- Must have the ability to engage the customer by tracking
progress, frequent follow-up and timely resolution.
Education and Experience:
0-2 Years Relevant Experience.
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all
applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not
limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the
manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products
and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US
Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by
badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization
procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d)
understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving
the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: TTM Technologies, Syracuse , Inside Sales Coordinator, Sales , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!