Seasonal Sales Associate
Company: Five Below
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At Five Below our growth is a result of the people who embrace
our purpose: We know life is way better when you are free to Let Go
& Have Fun in an amazing experience, filled with unlimited
possibilities, priced so low, you can always say yes to the newest,
coolest stuff! Just ask any of our over 17,000 associates who work
at Five Below and they'll tell you there's no other place like it.
It all starts with our purpose and then, The Five Below Way, which
is our values and behaviors that each and every associate believes
It's all about culture at Five Below, making this a place that can
inspire you as much as you inspire us with big ideas, super energy,
passion, and the ability to make the workplace a WOWplace!
What does the Sales Associate do?
If you want to be at the beat of the Five Below pulse, our
part-time Sales Associates get right in the middle of all store
action. Perfect candidates have an undying passion for delivering
amazing customer service, while also driving high sales results.
Key traits include having amazing people and selling skills, a keen
eye for ensuring merchandise is on the floor in an organized
fashion, keeping the floor stocked-up flawlessly and providing
super smooth transactions at the register.
How do they do it?
The sales associate embraces and lives the Five Below Value! These
values translate into creating the coolest brand on the plant,
where talented people want to grow their careersand here is
Wow the Customer: Put the customer first and make a difference in
Unleash Passion: Check your ego at the door and do what you say you
Hold the Penny Hostage: Treat Five Below like your own business and
hire talent that will do the same
Achieve the Impossible: Set the bar high for self and team and make
sure to take risks
Work Hard, Have Fun, Build a Career: Come to work ready to take on
the day, create a fun atmosphere and recognize the team for all the
- Adheres to all standard operating procedures and policies
- Responsible for cash handling procedures
- Reviews and responsible for all corporate communications
applicable to their assigned area
- Assists in merchandising procedures
- Responsible for maintaining assigned area
- Sets and maintains Market Plan and other merchandise
- Assists with execution of company data integrity process
- Delivers exceptional customer service through personal contact
- Interacts with and assists customers
- Assists in receiving and stocking procedures
- Unloads merchandise from trucks
- Checks in shipments
- Stages merchandise for the sales floor
- Packs out merchandise
- Performs store maintenance including but not limited to taking
out garbage, sweeping, cleaning bathrooms, maintaining stock
- This job description is not all inclusive. Additional
responsibilities will be determined by the General Manager, as
dictated by store needs.
- Standing entire shift
- Frequently operate cash register
- Frequently move merchandise weighing up to 25 lbs and
places/removes merchandise up to a height of 5-10 feet
- Frequently ascend/descend ladders in order to retrieve and put
- Frequently position self to kneel, bend, and stoop, including
in the stock room and on the sales floor
- Frequently communicate and exchange information with customers
and coworkers on the telephone and face-to-face in the store. Must
be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Frequently move across the sales floor assisting customers, as
well as to and from the stock room retrieving and putting away
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Creative thinking
- Ability to maintain composure under pressureIf you like wild
growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll
enjoy your career with us!
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Five Below, Syracuse , Seasonal Sales Associate, Sales , Horseheads, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!