Company: LeadCar Honda Yorkville
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionLeadCar is a newly launched group of franchised
new-car dealerships representing highly-desirable import and luxury
brands. We're at the forefront of automotive retail, leading with
innovation, and your unique perspectives and ideas will keep us
growing. We believe our people deserve the best. We run high volume
dealerships. LeadCar is committed to its communities and customers
offering the best in class team members, state-of-the-art
facilities and diversification of product lines to provide the best
service possible. With an exceptional legacy passed on from its
predecessors spanning all the way back to 1933, the LeadCar
HondaYorkville team brings a proven track record combined with an
unmatched reputation for quality in the Yorkville, NY, and greater
central New York market areas.If you are ready to take your career
to the next level, we are looking for a Sales Representative to
join our team. Apply today!To learn more about our company, please
visit www.leadcar.com. Job Summary:The Sales Representative is
responsible for selling and leasing new- and used-vehicles at
dealership gross profit, volume, and to customer satisfaction
- Approaches customers, greets with standard greeting, and offers
assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership
showroom or sales lot.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions
and listening carefully to their responses. Explains fully product
performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describes all optional equipment available for customer
- Offers test drives to all prospects.
- Follows dealership procedure to obtain proper identification
from customer prior to test drive.
- Completes a profile sheet, silent walk around, and
demonstration drive with every prospect. Utilizes the most current
form of a Sales Proposal sheet.
- Sells/leases and delivers a minimum of 10 units per month, and
keeps 12 units 90-day average for participation in any sales
- Utilizes VinSolutions prospecting and follow-up system.
- Exhibits high level of commitment to customer
- Knows, understands, and keeps abreast of all federal, state,
and local laws which govern retail automotive sales.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with
dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to
meet those goals.
- Attends product and sales training courses as requested.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc. and
their benefits to customers. Ensures that the Sales Managers have
an opportunity to meet each customer.
- Turns 100 percent of closed deals to Finance and Insurance
Manager, along with properly completed paperwork (insurance
information, trade title, etc.)
- Writes complete sales orders and processes paperwork in
accordance with established dealer policies.
- Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer
understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and
- Introduces customers to service department personnel,
emphasizing the quality and efficiency of service repairs and
maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
- Follows up on all post-delivery items, including but not
limited to: tag/title work, "we-owes", and special requests to be
sure that all customers' expectations are met.
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and
referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a prospect development system.
- Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week,
month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Completes other projects and duties as
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Must have a competitive spirit.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Experience preferred but not required.Certificates, Licenses,
- A valid sales license must be maintained.
- A valid driver's licenses must be maintained.
- Manufacturer certification must be maintained at the minimum
level.We are an equal opportunity employer. All persons shall have
the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to
actual or perceived race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
ancestry, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, marital
status, familial status, military or veteran status, genetic
information, predisposing genetic characteristic, status as a
victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, or any
other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.We
will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation/modification for
the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant
with a disability to assist in the hiring process, unless the
accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of
our business, in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local law. If you believe you require such assistance to complete
this form or to participate in the interview process, please
contact Human Resources by calling 608-824-1300 or by emailing
Keywords: LeadCar Honda Yorkville, Syracuse , Sales Representative, Sales , Yorkville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!