Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $96,000Average pay: $1,420-$1,730
weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL
experienceJob ID: 230418Overview
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 90% no-touch freight that is mostly drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within New York.Pay and bonus
- Mileage pay and load pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 3% of annual gross pay each
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting - Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- Live within 50 miles of Syracuse, NY.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.Need one or more
of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at
800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more
- Leading designed for driver comfort.
- See More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- New equipment - Day cabs and sleeper trucks come with automated
transmissions and average 3 years of age.
- Constant support - Leaders and dispatch provide 24/7/365
operational and maintenance support.
- More drop-and-hook freight - Spend more time moving and less
time waiting at loading docks.Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our
history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit .Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus PI206624684
Keywords: Schneider, Syracuse , Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver, Professions , Ithaca, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...