Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job RequirementsWhy work for us? Alkegen brings together two of
the worlds leading specialty materials companies to create one new,
innovation-driven leader focused on battery technologies,
filtration media, and specialty insulation and sealing materials.
Through global reach and breakthrough inventions, were delivering
products that enable the world to breathe easier, live greener, and
go further than ever before. With over 60 manufacturing facilities
with a global workforce of over 9,000 of the industrys most
experienced talent, including insulation and filtration experts,
Alkegen is uniquely positioned to help customers impact the
environment in meaningful ways. Alkegen offers a range of dynamic
career opportunities with globe-spanning reach. From production
operators to engineers, technicians to specialists, sales to
leadership, were always looking for top talent ready to bring their
best. Come grow with us! Job Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of maintenance experience with 3 years as
maintenance planner within a manufacturing environment.
- Completed formal maintenance planner training.
- The ability to interpret and use the following (to develop job
- Piping and instrumentation diagrams
- Equipment drawings
- Predictive maintenance reports
- Hydraulic and electrical schematicsResponsibilities:
- Ensure that Health, Safety, and Environmental issues are
addressed in every job plan and appropriate permits are
- Manage both short- and long-range planning including
coordination of scheduled outages.
- Determine appropriate level of planning for each new work
- Manage updating of bill of materials (BOM) information for
Fulton infrastructure and operating area assets.
- Establish and manage process for 3rd party repair work. Ensure
timely turnaround time to meet scheduled maintenance plan.
- Build comprehensive plans for maintenance work including parts,
internal labor, 3rd party labor, 3rd party services, rental
- Ensure integration of input of craftsmen, maintenance manager,
and other parties in planning process.
- Estimate hours needed to perform work.
- Establish and lead after action review for planned jobs to
ensure learnings are built into future work.
- Estimate costs including labor, materials, rentals, and
contracted services for each work order.
- Manage special projects as defined by maintenance manager.
- Serve as backup for maintenance manager.Qualifications/
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Lean Manufacturing a plus
- Working knowledge of process equipment
- Basic math skills
- Highly motivated
- Strong time management and priorities management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel. BPCS experience a
- Ability to interact with vendors and internal customers
- Attention to detail
- Metrics drivenIf you are interested in being part of a world
class maintenance function here at Alkegen then we would love to
hear from you.At Alkegen, we strive every day to help people ALL
PEOPLE breathe easier, live greener and go further than ever
before. We believe that diversity and inclusion is central to this
mission and to our impact. Our diverse and inclusive culture drives
our growth & innovation and we nurture it by actively embracing our
differences and using our varied perspectives to solve the complex
challenges facing our changing and diverse world.Employment
selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex,
race, ethnicity, nation of origin, religion, color, gender identity
and expression, age, disability, education, opinions, culture,
languages spoken, veterans status, or any other protected
class.Alkegen is a specialty materials leader serving
mission-critical systems that the world is focused on for the
future, including: battery technologies, electric vehicles,
filtration media, and specialty insulation materials that enable
customers to reduce fossil fuel consumption, save energy, and live
greener. We help people breathe easier, live greener, and go
further than ever before. Our experience speaks for itself. We are
a vertically integrated manufacturer with the global reach and
talent to solve your most demanding applications. With 60
manufacturing facilities and 9,000+ highly skilled employees
located around the world, we can solve any challenge. Dedicated to
sustainability and human health, we are uniquely positioned to help
customers impact the environment in meaningful ways.
Keywords: Unifrax, Syracuse , Maintenance Planner, Professions , Fulton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!