Building and Construction Project Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Heavy civil construction firm is seeking full-time, experienced
Construction Project Managers to join their successful team.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Anderson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button
and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $95,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client, a Civil Construction company that supports federal
projects, is seeking Construction Project Managers to join their
growing team! Client has a solid reputation and prides themselves
on repeat customers. Small company feel on large projects.
Excellent opportunity for long term career growth!
Why join us?
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package,
- Paid time off
- Exercise direct supervision over superintendents, laborers and
- Responsible for directing assigned segment of project.
- Identifies and reports problems in the assigned area.
- Recommends appropriate corrective actions.
- Must understand construction processes and develop auditing
- Coordinate and communicate with foremen of work crews, as well
as subcontractors, to manage the execution of work on site,
- Review work progress daily and complete written report for
remote Project Manager.
- Ensure work is meeting contractual requirements and quality
- Implement corrective action as needed.
- Supervise subcontractors and ensure work is progressing
according to contractual requirements.
- Coordinate the work schedule with Project Manager and client
and request changes in advance, if needed.
- Coordinate with client for formal Quality Control/Quality
Assurance reviews associated with acceptance of work.
- Coordinate staffing needs, vehicle permits, and personnel
passes for all project personnel.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with client and
- OSHA 10, 30 (Required)
- Entry level Superintendent with 5 years' experience as
Construction Foreman (Required)
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Ability to read, interpret, and adhere to contracts, maps, and
- Ability to use GPS to confirm work boundaries and
- Ability to lead and to work collaboratively with team and
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as required and in
- Ability to work outside in remote locations for majority of
- Ability to operate heavy and light equipment and 4WD vehicle on
- U. S. Citizenship and ability to pass background check
- Military service or experience working on military
- Experience with federal contracts and/or union work
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply
Keywords: Jobot, Syracuse , Building and Construction Project Manager, Professions , Rome, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!