Posted on: January 16, 2022
Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne, a cold
beer after a hard days work or a bottle of sparkling mineral water
to quench the thirst, well it was probably made by us, we are O-I
and we love that we make more glass containers than anyone in the
O-I has more than a century of experience crafting pure,
sustainable, brand-building glass packaging for many of the worlds
best-known food and beverage brands. We are proud to provide high
quality glass packaging for beer, wine, spirits, food,
non-alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
The Production Operator Will:
- Understand carton quality requirements and perform checks to
ensure requirements are met.
- Supply knockdown cartons and inter-packing to automatic
- Remove wraps and straps on incoming materials.
- Maintain glue level for automatic carton erectors.
- Verify load integrity and load identification. Attends
palletizers supplying pallets, tier sheets, operates controls and
insures that tiers are properly formed and transported.
- See that palletizer machines continue to operate and function
as designed to do. Involves some button pushing.
- Turn off equipment in case of malfunction and notifies
supervisor or repairman.
- Unjam palletizer by stopping it, removing affected material,
and then restarting palletizer.
- Observe cartons and bottles for obvious defects and
- Manually place tier sheets, as required, and occasionally
manually handles pallets.
- Keep work area clean and orderly. Removes trash and
- Prepare and attaches load tickets.
- All other tasks assigned.
What We Offer At O-I
- Opportunity for future growth and advancement
- Generous, Award-winning 401(k) plan w/ employer contribution &
- Comprehensive benefits package
- and much more
The Production Operator Should Have:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to work rotating shifts and overtime, as required.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be highly safety conscious.
If you are smart, passionate, innovative, culturally open, curious
and collaborative, wed like to hear from you.
O-I is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that
attracts and embraces the brightest minds and creates a culture
that welcomes a diversity of ideas and perspectives while
encouraging growth and rewarding performance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
O-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class. If, because of a
medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order
to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact
O-I at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your
request and your contact information.by Jobble
Keywords: O-i, Syracuse , Production Operator, Professions , Auburn, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!