Field Systems Technician - Toshiba
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Location: East Syracuse
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Field Service Technician IIToshiba America Business Solutions, a
leader in digital technology, is seeking a Field Service Technician
working in East Syracuse, NY location.Our people bring innovative,
real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we
help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental
footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need
for someone to contribute their professional best.Summary: Work
within an assigned territory with the responsibility to maintain,
service, and repair office equipment at customer locations in an
effective and efficient manner.Responsibilities:
- Providing technical service by maintaining, providing
solutions, servicing, and repairing office equipment (B & W, color
and multi-functional devices, printers, and copiers) at customer
locations in assigned territories.
- Maintain, service, and repair office equipment (printers,
copiers, and MFPs) at customer locations in assigned territories in
an effective and efficient manner.
- Diagnostics, installation, modifications, upgrades, repair,
removal and retrofits of printers, copiers, and MFPs Complete
assigned field calls according to priority while executing proper
- Coordinate with dispatch and keep them informed of all re-route
activity as required.
- Manage car inventory to ensure adequate part levels are
available in order to service machines.
- Maintain tools and test equipment to ensure they are in
- Practice PM procedures and repair techniques to build
proficiency for field assignments.
- Complete service training as required by Toshiba America
- Attend department meetings as required and ensure service
activities are accurately documented according to service practices
using automated systems and/or established reports (call, mileage
and expense reports) with activity.Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in technical repair
(experienced copier technician background helpful)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize assignments and utilize time
- Good customer service skills are essential. Ability to
multitask, prioritize assignments and work independently.
- Must be computer literate.
- Good communications skills (written and verbal) including tact
and diplomacy when dealing with customers.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Ability to lift 50lbs. The job involves frequent bending,
lifting, and reaching.
- Toshiba America Business Solutions is currently accepting proof
of vaccination status on a voluntary basis during the onboarding
process.Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a
competitive salary and generous benefits package including the
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
business/volunteer daysToshiba America Business Solutions is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates
qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color,
religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition,
genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin,
race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual
orientation or any other protected factor.We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process should email Accommodation
Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Syracuse , Field Systems Technician - Toshiba, Professions , East Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!