Buyer Planner Purchaser
Posted on: August 14, 2019
Adecco is currently assisting a great local client, The Fulton
Companies, recruit for a Buyer in Syracuse, NY. This buyer position
is a direct hire opportunity! For instant consideration for this
buyer position, Apply Now on AdeccoUSA.com!
The Buyer is responsible for all material procurement, material
scheduling, purchased part inventories, and servicing from
suppliers. This includes optimizing supply chain costs and timing
from suppliers to Operations by working to reduce costs,
lead-times, inventory levels, and improving supplier delivery
reliability and quality. ? All work related activities should be
conducted in a manner that is consistent with the company values
and operating philosophy.
- Manage business system to maintain optimal reorder points and
EOQ to maximize inventory turns and eliminate outages.
- Negotiate pricing with suppliers and ensure material meets
- Ensure suppliers meet Fulton's purchase order terms and
conditions, pricing agreement, and warranty.
- Understand market trends and latest technology to explore
potential opportunities to improve profit margin and efficiency for
the company. ?
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications and Required Experience)
- 3+ years minimum experience in materials or supply chain
related field in a manufacturing environment
- Associate's degree in business, engineering or related field
required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Lean / World Class Manufacturing experience preferred ?
DEMONSTRATED CRITICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Fiscal responsibility - follow fiscal guidelines, regulations,
principles and standard when committing fiscal resources or
processing financial transactions.
- Personal credibility - demonstrated concern that one be
perceived as responsible, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Persuasive communication - the ability to plan and deliver oral
and written communications that make an impact and persuade their
- Building collaborative relationships - the ability to develop,
maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside and
outside the organization who can provide information, assistance,
and support. ?
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Walking - ability to walk the manufacturing floor for extended
periods of time.
- Travel - ability to travel domestically. Click on apply now or
visit AdeccoUSA.com for instant consideration for this buyer
position in Syracuse, NY!
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But
it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering
commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we
serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career
and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the
very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary,
temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career
resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across
all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million
qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and
actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also
sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure
opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect
more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important
what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to
the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Syracuse , Buyer Planner Purchaser, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!