Internal Communications Specialist
Company: CHA Companies
Posted on: May 19, 2019
CHA Consulting, Inc. is a highly diversified, full-service
engineering and construction management firm working to responsibly
improve the world we live in. With decades of experience, CHA
brings together the talent, technology, and partnerships to meet
our clients evolving needs. Located throughout the United States
and Canada, we provide a wide range of planning and design services
to public, private and institutional clients.
CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking an Internal
Communications Specialist for our Syracuse, NY or Albany, NY
The Internal Communications Specialist will be responsible for
developing creative, positive and effective internal corporate
messaging including, but not limited to, company presentations;
internal website articles; staff communications regarding benefits,
corporate initiatives, and other company announcements and
policies. This position will report to the Marketing Group Leader
but will also directly interact with other corporate leaders in
developing staff messaging.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop effective, positive, and creative communications for
executive level review.
* Draft content for company intranet for review and approval.
* Develop creative presentations for quarterly all staff
* Assist in developing communications of company position,
strategy, merger and acquisitions announcements, benefits and other
HR related communications.
* Work closely with Communications and PR team in leveraging press
* Other duties, as assigned.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
* Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
required; or equivalent combination of education and
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* A minimum of 5 years of related experience. Engineering industry
and/or professional services experiences is a plus.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Proficient use of PowerPoint and experience in graphic design
and/or development of creative output of marketing materials highly
* Ability to learn and understand the company s markets and
* Ability to work well within a fast-pace team environment and
collaborate to determine the best solution.
* Microsoft Office skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
and PowerPoint. Adobe Suite a plus.
CHA takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly
talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer
a comprehensive benefits package and a variety of opportunities for
our employees professional growth and development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: CHA Companies, Syracuse , Internal Communications Specialist, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!