Current College Students - Summer Associate (Investment Banking) in TLV - Summer 2019
Company: Birthright Israel Excel
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Join Birthright Israel Excel's Class of 2019 and intern at a global investment bank or M&A consulting firm providing financing and risk management services and financial and deal structure advice to corporate and private entities in all types of transactions. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Originate, execute and provide analysis for deals and cover all types of products
- Conceptualization and drafting of client presentations on a range of strategic topics, as well as the preparation of transaction related documents
- Conduct financial modeling and analysis as well as development of strategic solutions, including financing and structuring (both debt and equity)
- Identify optimal deal structures
- Attended client meetings with senior bankers
Throughout the summer, Birthright Israel Excel Fellows attend mandatory meetings with distinguished Israeli leaders from business, technology, politics and philanthropic organizations on a broad range of topics including leadership, Jewish identity, the global economy, and teamwork. Upon completion of the summer programming Birthright Israel Excel Fellows participate in professional development and leadership opportunities to enhance their broadening global business outlook and capabilities.
Keywords: Birthright Israel Excel, Syracuse , Current College Students - Summer Associate (Investment Banking) in TLV - Summer 2019, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!