Revit Designer - (3D Models/Drawings)
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Revit Designer for a Best in Class Design Firm based in
Syracuse! Excellent culture, great benefits!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Tony BarhoumAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $65,000 -
$75,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in Syracuse, NY with offices
across the region we are a TOP Ranked Design Services Our core
values are centered around our people and our clients. We believe
that putting your employees first is not only the right thing to
do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients
have an excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for
providing our people with the very best has caught the eye of some
reputable clients who have chosen to use us as their primary
firm!If you are an experienced Revit Designer, then please read
on...Why join us?Do you want to work with some of the nation's best
Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!Job DetailsWe are seeking a highly skilled and
experienced Revit Designer to join our dynamic team in the
engineering industry. As a Revit Designer, you will be responsible
for creating and designing complex 3D models and drawings using
Revit and AutoCAD software. You will work closely with our team of
engineers, architects, and project managers to ensure that all
designs meet the required specifications and
- Create and develop 3D models and drawings using Revit and
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, and project managers to
ensure that all designs meet the required specifications and
- Review and analyze project requirements and provide design
- Prepare and present design proposals to clients and
- Conduct site visits and surveys to gather necessary information
for design projects
- Ensure that all designs are completed within the given timeline
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, or related
- 2+ years of experience in Revit and AutoCAD software
- Strong knowledge of drafting and design principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of interior design is a plusIf you are a highly
motivated and skilled Revit Designer with a passion for engineering
and design, we encourage you to apply for this exciting
opportunity. We offer a competitive salary package, excellent
benefits, and opportunities for career growth and development. Join
our team today and be part of a company that values innovation,
creativity, and excellence.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Syracuse , Revit Designer - (3D Models/Drawings), Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!