Company: Texas Roadhouse Holdings LLC
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and work in a high-volume restaurant filled with fun. Are you interested in working with people in a fun and fast-paced environment? If so, we have the job for you! The Expeditor is responsible for ensuring that each guest receives legendary food.
As an Expeditor, your responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
* tValidating of food before it goes to the guest.
* tHaving knowledge of all proper plate presentation, portion sizes and presentation guidelines.
* tHaving knowledge of recipes.
* tRestocking products during the shift.
* tAdhering to First In First Out standards.
* tMaintaining excellent sanitation standards.
* tCommunicating with the Line Cooks, Manager in the Window and Front of the House Staff.
* tHaving the ability to have fun at work.
If you think you would be a legendary Expeditor, apply at Texas Roadhouse today!
Our restaurant Roadies are the heart and soul of our company, bringing Legendary Food and Legendary Service to our local communities.
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our Restaurant Roadies are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to Roadies that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
* A choice of medical plans that are best in class
* Dental and Vision Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Paid Vacation Time
* Short-Term Disability
* Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
* Identity Theft Protection
* Employee Assistance Program
* Business Travel Insurance
* Annual holiday bonus
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the restaurant and ask for a manager.
Keywords: Texas Roadhouse Holdings LLC, Syracuse , Expeditor, Other , Watertown, New York
here to apply!