Senior Records Coordinator
Company: Ascent Services Group
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Sr. Records Coordinator - Temp to possible perm or direct
Monday - Friday; 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
Pay Rate: $18.75/hour
- Syracuse company call center
- In office 5 days/week during training; hybrid schedule
available post-training (3 days in office/2 days remote, days
determined by manager) Senior Records Coordinator
A Syracuse area company is seeking a Senior Records Coordinator to
join their growing team for an exciting opportunity!
This position offers $18.75 per hour and a hybrid-remote work
environment, with 3-days in office and 2-days remote. Successful
applicants will be available 40-hours per week, between the hours
of Monday-Friday, 8:15am- 5:00pm.
This organization offers a comprehensive benefits package including
affordable Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, Medical FSA,
tuition reimbursement, student loan assistance, 20-days of PTO, and
an up to a 6% 403(b) match!
- Communicate/ service to out-of-state and special needs students
in a call-center environment with multiple queues; assist with
- Communicate with training centers, students and state agencies
with attention to promptness, professionalism/sensitivity, and
- Accurately input class schedules, audit & batch classes, and
complete data entry of student records for multiple state
- Run audit reports to assure data entry service levels are
- Process class completions.
- Enter orders and renewal participation records in Salesforce
with attention to accuracy.
- Communicate with prospective students in a call-center
environment with multiple queues; assist with escalated calls.
- Use analytical skills to recommend changes to processes to
- Navigate multiple company and/or state systems accurately
ensuring data and process integrity REQUIREMENTS :
- 1-3+ years of administrative/ office experience
- High School Diploma required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
- Strong computer skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and ability to prioritize tasks
Innova Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any
kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Innova Solutions is
committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all
employees and to providing employees with a work environment free
of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color,
religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic
origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status,
marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any
other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in
the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a
disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your
job search or application for employment, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 493-5588. Please indicate the
specifics of the assistance needed. Innova Solutions encourages all
interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment
opportunities. Innova Solutions (HireGenics/Volt) does not
discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status,
immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C.
Keywords: Ascent Services Group, Syracuse , Senior Records Coordinator, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...