Company: Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital
Posted on: March 20, 2023
*This position may be available in our Batavia, NY, Hudson
Valley, NY, and Wyomissing, PA office locations* Provide
operational and customer support in the delivery systems used to
provide ATM services to all customers. Responsibilities:
- Perform general maintenance of ATMs and ATM related equipment
and services such as card validators, modems, bridges data lines,
- Program, stage, and maintain ATMs. Design custom screens as
appropriate to individual site and ATM requirements. Maintain
screen design utility software.
- Coordinate with Sr ATM Specialist/ATM Coordinator, service
organizations, and data networks for the purchase, operation, and
maintenance of ATM equipment and services; such as modems, data
lines, software, routers, etc.
- Maintain the ATM server, including screen, table, FIT,
encryption key, and file changes. Coordinates with JHA, NCR, NYCE,
Mastercard, and regulators to maintain all certification
- Responsible for ATM Dispute processing, Account Settlement,
Balancing and Reconciliation of ATM accounts for all banks.
- Responsible for FDICIA Reporting relating to ATM Account
Settlement, Balancing and Reconciliation of ATM accounts for all
- Responsible for updating personal knowledge through approved
educational programs to remain up-to-date on Policies and
Procedures required to maintain appropriate security and controls
in accordance to industry standard audits.
- Perform tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential
functions of the job, both which may be altered and re-designed
depending upon the branch needs or individual circumstances.
- A High School Diploma. An Associate's Degree with experience
working within the banking field is preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years' related and relevant banking
- Proficient interpersonal relations and communications
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft
- A working knowledge of ATM systems and Internet product
- Demonstrated ability in and strong aptitude for technology and
electronic banking devices. Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Tompkins Financial
Corporation is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair
treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status,
marital status, family status, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, and genetic information, or any other protected
status in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Keywords: Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital, Syracuse , ATM Specialist, Other , Ithaca, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...