Human Resource Assistant
Company: Byrne Dairy Stores
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Human Resource Assistant
Sonbyrne Sales, Inc. / Byrne Dairy & Deli a local growing,
family-owned company is actively seeking a Human Resource
Assistant. We offer competitive salary and great benefits. We are
dedicated to creating a work environment where employees do their
best work and deeply committed to advancing our employees.
Purpose of Position
The Human Resource Assistant will assist with running the daily
functions of the Human Resource Department including administering
pay, benefits, and leave and enforcing company policies and
As a Human Resource Assistant, it will be up to you to create and
build upon a positive and family-oriented culture and a profitable
retail business environment, with the overall goal of helping us to
continue to grow a successful organization.
* Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law
and compliance requirements.
* Respond to human resources-related inquiries.
* Assist with payroll processing.
* Assist with benefit administration.
* Complete HR related reporting.
* Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation.
* Maintain employee personnel records.
* Conduct entry and exit interviews.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
As a Human Resource Assistant, you must be the type of motivated
and positive individual who enjoys rolling up your sleeves and
doing whatever it takes to get the job done. You must also be
highly organized and detail-oriented with strong analytic and
prioritization skills. It is also important that you display
excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and
* Minimum of 2 years recruiting/human resource experience.
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resource
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
* Must be detailed oriented, highly organized and strong customer
* Understanding of personnel and compliance records management
* Awareness of OSHA regulations and compliance
* Understanding of state and federal employment regulations
* Ability to adapt to change in work assignments and environment,
is willing to assume additional responsibility and learn new
As a Human Resource Assistant with Sonbyrne Sales / Byrne Dairy &
Deli, you will be part of an established and respected family-owned
company with one of the region's most recognized and popular
brands. We will provide you with comprehensive online and hands-on
training to prepare you for your role plus ongoing product and
professional training to ensure your continued success with
Sonbyrne Sales / Byrne Dairy & Deli. Our commitment to promoting
from within means that there is also plenty of room for advancement
in our organization, with opportunities to move into management
roles at the district level and beyond. Your hard work and
professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive
compensation package that includes benefits.
Your benefits will include:
* Medical, dental and vision coverage
* Paid vacation
* Paid sick leave
* Employee recognition program
* All requirements are subject to possible modification to
reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
* This job description in no way states or implies that these are
the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this
position. Employees will be required to follow any other
job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related
duties requested by their supervisor. Furthermore, the company
reserves the right to add to or revise an employee's job duties at
any time at its sole discretion.
* This document does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
Keywords: Byrne Dairy Stores, Syracuse , Human Resource Assistant, Other , Weedsport, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!