Advanced Practice - ENT Opening in Oneida, NY
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Allergy/Immunology opening in Oneida, New York. This and other
physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Advanced Practice - ENT Opening: Oneida, NY**
- Located 30m to Syracuse and Utica
- Independent 101-bed acute care community hospital
- 160-bed extended-care facility (ECF) and short-term rehab
- Well-established and growing ENT Practice.
- Supported by practice management team for nursing/administrative
support, EMR (Medent), coding and quality initiatives.
- Joint Commission accredited.
- Employed specialties include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine,
Gastroenterology, Neurology, OBGYN, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Vascular
Surgery and Quick Care.
- Additional network specialties include Cardiology, General
Surgery, Pediatrics, Pulmonology (with Sleep Center), Thoracic
Surgery and Urology.
- Exciting new service line additions include an on-campus Medical
Oncology Center and Radiation Oncology Center (both in partnership
with Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center) and Wound Care (in
partnership with Restorix).
- Bachelors degree and successful completion of accredited
physician assistant or nurse practitioner program.
- Current New York State License and current NYS physician
assistant licensure or as an advanced registered nurse practitioner
with prescriptive authority.
- Minimum three years of experience preferred
- Competitive salary commensurate with education, experience,
knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Excellent benefits, including 403(b) with both matching and
discretionary contributions (up to 6% total)
- Rich health insurance benefits
- Paid life/LTD insurance
- 32 paid days off (includes 6 holidays) plus 5 CME days /
**About the Group**
Health Group's patients never have to sacrifice local accessibility
for world-class care. Over twenty local care centers and our
community of 150 employed and private-practice physician partners
means an ever-expanding pool of professional expertise, progressive
medical technology and treatment options.
Health group provides ready access to a full complement of services
including: 24/7 Emergency Department; Modern Inpatient Facilities;
EHR; State of the Art Operating Suites; da Vinci Robotic Surgery;
Modern Birthing Center; Outpatient Rehab Center; Hospital-Operated
Primary and Specialty Care Practices and a 160-bed Skilled Nursing
and Rehab Center. The Circle of Caremeans "Exceptional
Oneida, NY is a unique community with beautiful tree lined streets,
sprawling parks and playgrounds, and convenient shopping. Available
housing includes everything from wonderful old 19th century
Victorians, to condominiums, to the house of your choice in a
variety of new developments. Oneida and neighboring communities
offer excellent school systems with records of academic excellence
and student success. The city also boasts a progressive library,
and many other easily accessible services. Oneida is equidistant
between Syracuse to its west and Utica to its east, with beautiful
Oneida Lake just 5 miles north. Finger Lakes wine country and the
majestic Adirondack mountains are easy day trips, with Toronto,
Montreal, Boston, Philadelphia and New York City all within a 5
hour drive. Syracuse University sports are a major source of
regional pride and excitement and two world class shopping and
entertainment destination - Turning Stone Casino and Destiny USA -
are just minutes away.
Keyphrases: allergy jobs, allergist jobs, immunology jobs,
immunologist jobs, pediatric allergist jobs, allergist immunologist
jobs, food allergist jobs, allergist and immunologist jobs,
immunology specialist jobs, allergy specialist jobs
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Syracuse , Advanced Practice - ENT Opening in Oneida, NY, Other , Oneida, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!