Company: Helio Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Helio Health, one of Central NY's premier behavioral healthcare
providers, is seeking a dependable and detail oriented Residential
Specialist to work on a Full-Time (evenings) basis at our Gateway
location. The Residential Specialist is responsible to for
supporting our team of behavioral healthcare professionals
providing services to residents with mental health issues and/or
substance use disorders. This position is vital in supporting our
patients' success in their treatment, and allows for a tremendous
amount of career growth for those looking to start their careers in
behavioral healthcare. In addition to Helio Health's comprehensive
benefits package, Full-Time hires for this position are eligible
for a Sign-On incentive up to $1,500!
- Documents files in an accurate,
concise, and professional manner to meet NYS and Federal licensing
- Handles all Electronic Medical Record keeping.
- Maintains confidentiality of all case records and patient
information in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Actively seeks involvement of residents and significant others
in program planning and progress assessments.
- Assists and teaches Activities of Daily Living (ADL) skills to
- Completes service plans for residents in conjunction with the
supervisor, senior specialists, and collateral contacts.
- Supervises the self-administration of medication daily to
ensure all medications have been ingested by the residents as
- Assists in the maintenance of the program site and property
regarding cleanliness, removal of debris/snow from sidewalks and
minor maintenance issues.
- Conducts random room/property searches as directed.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate's Degree in
Human Services preferred.
- At least one year experience in a mental health setting and/or
experience working with individuals abusing and/or addicted to
alcohol and/or drugs preferred.
- Must possess a valid NYS Driver's License. Our Comprehensive
Employee Benefits Package Includes:
- Health insurance including dental and vision for employees and
- Paid Vacation and Sick leave - No Waiting Period for
- Paid holidays, including a floating birthday holiday.
- 401(k) plan with up to 5% company match.
- Company paid short-term disability insurance.
- Company sponsored life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Helio Health provides equal
opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment, without
regard to race, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity and sexual orientation), parental status, religion,
national origin, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic
violence, age, military or veteran status, handicap or disability,
family medical history or predisposing genetic characteristics or
carrier status, marital status, family status, political
affiliation, felony conviction record, status as a victim of a
crime, or status as an employee who has complained about
discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated
in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit, or any
other categories, status or activity protected by federal, state or
Keywords: Helio Health, Syracuse , Residential Specialist, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!