Company: Cortland Park Rehabilitation & Nursing
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Cortland Park Rehabilitation & Nursing - Cortland Park for
Rehabilitation and Nursing is looking for an outgoing, energetic,
creative individual to develop and implement recreational
activities for our residents as an Activity Leader. Experience in
the Human Services field is preferred. We have a full and part time
position available. Some of the fun things Activity Leaders do
- Decorates the unit.
- Acknowledges individual resident's birthday with a card,
balloons and visit.
- Conducts recreational programs such as music, games and
entertainment including required set up and clean up.
- Makes recommendations of items to be purchased to
- Conducts other programs such as cooking classes, arts and
- Various resident participant lists for programs like patio
picnics, trips and outings.
- Invites and encourages residents to participate in their choice
of daily activities.
- Assists residents with individual leisure pursuits such as
supplying books, yarn and craft materials.
Must be able to pass a Criminal History Background Check. 2 forms
of ID and proof of MMR immunizations required upon hire.
Keywords: Cortland Park Rehabilitation & Nursing, Syracuse , Activity Leader, Other , Cortland, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!