Hotel House Attendant
Company: Holiday Inn Express and Suites
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an exciting
company with great benefits?
The Holiday Inn Express and Suites family is looking for an
organized and proactive maintenance assistant to join our team.
We offer full time hours, health, life, dental and vision
insurance, paid time off and employee discounts.
Hotel Maintenance Assistant's duties include:
* Maintain the basic upkeep of all rooms and common areas to meet
* Clean and maintain the hotel's exterior spaces such as the
parking lot, swimming pool, landscaping, etc.
* Ensure the interior and exterior of the hotel is well
* Assist in setup/cleanup of meeting and banquet rooms
* Assist in other areas of the hotel as needed
* Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a
timely, friendly and efficient manner
* Maintain a safe facility and use safety first practices to remain
* Other duties as assigned by your manager
You can also stop by the front desk at the Holiday Inn Express and
Suites to apply in person.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
All applicants are required to be fully vaccinated to be eligible
to work at Holiday Inn Express and Suites.
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Syracuse , Hotel House Attendant, Other , Watertown, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!