Company: Rochester Regional Health
Posted on: November 25, 2022
SUMMARY The registered nurse provides assessment, problem
identification (nursing diagnosis), care planning (including
desired outcome determination), implementation and evaluation in
nursing care in a patient and family centered manner in accordance
with licensure scope of practice, regulatory standards, and
established hospital policies, procedures and protocols. STATUS:
Full Time LOCATION: Canton-Potsdam Hospital DEPARTMENT: Medical
Surgery & Observation SCHEDULE: 12 Hour, Nights PERKS:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Advancement opportunities ATTRIBUTES
- Required: Associate's degree of an accredited nursing
- Required: Current, unrestricted New York State registered
professional nursing license
- Preferred: BSN from an accredited nursing program
- Performs a comprehensive patient assessment to identify patient
and family needs
- Develops and implements a comprehensive plan of care involving
the patient and the family.
- Performs and documents direct patient and family centered care
and patient education according to nursing standards of
- Identifies and responds to patient conditions to achieve
positive patient outcomes.
- Performs discharge planning to ensure safe and appropriate
transition of care.
- Directs and delegates care provided by unlicensed team
- Provides world class customer service to patients and families.
- AS: Nursing (Required) LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS
- RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department
- BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA)
EDUCATION LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Rochester Regional Health is an
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : M -
Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects;
Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
Keywords: Rochester Regional Health, Syracuse , Registered Nurse, Other , Canton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!