BACK OF HOUSE TEAM MEMBER (Cook)
Company: Green Lakes Lanes
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*BACK OF HOUSE TEAM MEMBER (Cook)*
*JOB SUMMARY: * This position is responsible for accommodating
guests' needs and providing an exceptional guest experience through
the preparation and presentation of our food menu. This position
ensures the safety of our guests by properly handling and preparing
food items in accordance with industry standard sanitation and
*KEY SKILLS: * Ability to work efficiently while maintaining high
quality standards; excellent attention to detail; ability to learn
company recipes and adhere to proper procedures to ensure
consistency and utmost guest satisfaction; ability to maintain
organization of work area; ability to maintain high levels of
productivity while carrying out daily tasks; ability to multi-task;
consistently maintains a professional appearance, demeanor, and
approach to the work; seeks out and responds constructively to
feedback; takes responsibility for personal growth and development
within the organization; always acts responsibly and with
integrity; is self-motivated and dedicated.
*SPECIFIC DUTIES: *
* Sets up station according to established guidelines and
requirements to ensure guest safety.
* Ensures that all foods are prepared according to established
recipes and plating guidelines, including product quality and cook
* Coordinates food orders to ensure timely and efficient delivery
to each table.
* Accurately meets special guest requests while upholding quality
* Maintains a clean appearance and work station and assists in
overall kitchen cleanliness, including dish washing and cleaning
all station equipment (flat top, stove, fryers, meat slicer,
storage drawers, counter tops, etc.) at the end of each shift.
* Maintains safety standards while using knives, meat slicer, and
other food preparation equipment.
* Restocks and/or breaks down work station at the conclusion of the
* Stocks all stations as directed and cleans/closes all stations as
* Performs opening and closing duties to company standards.
* Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or determined by
management or supervisors and moves with a sense of urgency.
* Maintains high-level of knowledge regarding the company's
products and adheres to all company procedures.
*JOB REQUIREMENTS: * No previous line-cooking experience required;
ability to work in a fast-paced environment; ability to work in
multiple production areas; ability to take direction and
positively to feedback; ability to work and communicate effectively
with others in a team setting; desire to be a highly effective team
member; ability to stand for duration of shift; ability to lift up
to 50 lbs.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Fayetteville, NY 13066: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Green Lakes Lanes, Syracuse , BACK OF HOUSE TEAM MEMBER (Cook), Other , Fayetteville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!