Associate Credit Officer
Company: NBT Bank
Posted on: September 25, 2022
All prospective hires will be required to show proof of full
vaccination for COVID-19.
Provides support to the Credit Officer underwriting loans with
moderate and higher level complexity. Joins credit officer and
commercial banking officers on client and prospect calls in
multiple markets. Completes due diligence and analyzes industry and
company financial information. Prepares spreads, written analysis
and underwriting documents providing a comprehensive financial
analysis of the borrower and guarantor's financial condition
documenting repayment capacity, including industry comparisons and
projections when necessary, LAR, and other materials supporting
loan approvals as needed. Demonstrates strong judgment in loan
structuring and recommendations for approval and an ability to
interact effectively with clients.
Education and Experience:
* 4 Year College degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting or
equivalent education and experience
* Minimum 5 years lending or credit experience
Skills and Abilities:
* Strong verbal, writing and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent analytical, credit and underwriting skills.
* Sound organizational and time-management skills.
* Complete knowledge of commercial loan policy and appropriate
federal and state regulations pertinent to commercial lending.
* Sound understanding of economics, commercial finance and
Keywords: NBT Bank, Syracuse , Associate Credit Officer, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!