Registered Nurse (PD)
Company: Rochester Regional Health
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The registered nurse provides assessment, care planning and direct
delivery of treatment utilizing professional nursing care processes
in a patient and family centered manner in accordance with
licensure and regulatory scope and standards, and established
hospital policies, procedures and protocols.
STATUS: Per Diem
LOCATION: Massena Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Emergency Services
SCHEDULE: Variable PERKS:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
- Required:Associate's degree of an accredited nursing
- Required:Current, unrestricted New York State registered
professional nursing license
- Preferred:BSN from an accredited nursing program
- Performs a comprehensive patient assessment to identify patient
and family needs
- Develops and implements a comprehensive plan of care involving
the patient and the family.
- Performs and documents direct patient and family centered care
and patient education according to nursing standards of
- Identifies and responds to patient conditions to achieve
positive patient outcomes.
- Performs discharge planning to ensure safe and appropriate
transition of care.
- Directs and delegates care provided by unlicensed team
- Provides world class customer service to patients and families.
EDUCATIONAS: Nursing (Required)
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONSRN - Registered Nurse - New York State
Education Department (NYSED); BLS - Basic Life Support - American
Heart Association (AHA) EDUCATION LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Rochester
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects;
Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
Keywords: Rochester Regional Health, Syracuse , Registered Nurse (PD), Other , Moira, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!