RN - Registered Nurse
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
RN- Registered Nurse - SIGN ON BONUS:
- Location: Oswego, NY
Registered Nurse openings in:
- Medical-Surgical - Med Surg
- Emergency Department - ED
- Operation Room - OR
- Intensive Care Unit - ICU
- Psych Department
- Direct Hire
- Sign On Bonus - $15,000 sign on bonus for days or $30,000 sign
on bonus for nights, released over 6 months with flexible bonus
- Competitive Compensation, (Top of the market salary Based On
Nurses start at $30 per hour plus shift differential of 10% for
evenings, 25% for nights and an extra 10% for weekends.
Experienced RNs (Registered Nurses) would be higher and depend on
years of RN experience.
- Shift Differential Pay - 10% for evenings, 25% for nights and
an extra 10% for weekends. Higher for experienced RNs.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Accrual Days with 56 hours that can
rolled back into PTO bank.
Comprehensive Benefit Plans:
Excellus Advantage Medical Plan and Advantage Plus Medical Plan
Retirement Plan - 403b with employer contribution
- Relocation Pay Available
- Tuition RN Program Available - Generous educational assistance
program available with eligibility.
- One year's experience preferred.
- New graduate nurse resumes accepted.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. RN- Current
licensure in NYS. Current certification in CPR. Completion of PALS,
Critical Care Courses, and ACLS within the first year of
employment. Unit specific orientation. Minimum one year experience
About the area: Oswego is a city in Oswego County, New York. Oswego
is located on Lake Ontario in north-central New York and promotes
itself as "The Port City of Central New York. Its beautiful
waterfront is complemented by the maritime theme found throughout
the city. Oswego's many parks afford a panoramic view of Lake
Ontario, and offer a beautifully preserved historical site at Fort
Ontario. You can visit some of our unique shops or just relax by
the water and feel the refreshing lake breeze. You should also stay
and witness one of Oswego's astonishing sunsets. Experience the
friendly people of Oswego as you stroll through our city that
incorporates several centuries of history and architecture. Short
drive to many colleges and universities.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Syracuse , RN - Registered Nurse, Other , Oswego, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!