Company: NES Fircroft
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- Provides day-to-day on-site supervision of completions
- Is the primary contact with the site-based completions,
workover or abandonment operations contractors to ensure operations
are performed in accordance with operational requirements,
guidelines and programs, and in a safe and cost-effective
- Keeps the Completions Superintendent informed about issues
relating to HSE, work management, simultaneous operations and
significant technical well abnormalities.
- Coordinates resources for the execution team. RESPONSABILITIES:
- Ensuring that operations comply with company Standards.
- Lead all pre-job safety meetings and ensure that company safety
and culture standards are at the forefront of all operations.
- Be responsible for health and safety procedures and practices
being continuously enforced and making capable decisions in
emergency situations to prevent well catastrophes or significant
financial losses. Ensure that operational procedures and programs
are followed as planned and conducted in a safe and efficient
- Ensure changes to programs are risk assessed and risks
mitigated and communicated to the workforce.
- Organize and order the necessary services and equipment to
conduct the operations.
- Ensure accurate and adequate reports and records are kept
regarding operations, equipment, and performance evaluation.
- Prepare and/or review the daily activity reports for
- Ensure potential pollution control problems are considered, and
the contingency plans are understood by involved personnel.
- Ensure that drills relating to well control are held on a
- Ensure on site inventory of all equipment/materials/supplies
for a smooth ongoing operation.
- Ensure timely and accurate cost follow-up.
- Capture operational lessons learned for continuous performance
- Ensures that the handover process between the various teams is
effective. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: years of relevant experienc
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is
proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider
spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life
Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With
more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our
clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need,
wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more
than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything
from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading
benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and
compliantly able to support our clients.
Keywords: NES Fircroft, Syracuse , Completion Foreman, Other , Horseheads, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!