Company: Community Wellness Partners
Posted on: September 24, 2022
LutheranCare is currently seeking Part Time/Evening (4p-7p)
Food Service Aides will work in the kitchen of our skilled nursing
area working in a variety of capacities such as washing dishes,
serving, cleaning, and preparing food for service.
Title: Dietary Worker
Status: Part Time
Shift: Evenings, 4pm-7pm
Requirements for Dietary Workers:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred but not
- Must be at least 16 years of age
Responsibilities for Dietary Workers:
- Assure that all dietary procedures are followed in accordance
with established policies.
- Assure that safety regulations are followed at all times.
- Assure that the department is maintained in a clean and safe
manner by assuring that necessary equipment and supplies are
- Report all hazardous conditions/equipment to the Director of
Food Services immediately.
- Report all accidents/incidents as established by department
- Complete job duties according to the pattern of management
(provided at Sodexo Orientation).
- Attends and participates in mandatory in -service
- Appropriate professional attire as required by LCCN dress
Benefits offered by LutheranCare:
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Time
- Sick Time
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-term Disability Insurance
We began in 1919 as a vision of one local woman who wanted to offer
care and support to the elderly in her community. This dream became
a reality when the Lutheran Home for the Aged and Infirm was
organized. The original Victorian farmhouse consisted of 13 rooms
and provided services to 10 individuals. In 1932, a wing was added
to include 14 additional bedrooms and an infirmary.
LutheranCare is a multi-faceted organization providing a broad
spectrum of quality programs and services to older adults in need
of compassionate care.
An Affiliate of Community Wellness Partners Making life about you
Offering the most complete continuity of health and wellness
services for older adults in Oneida County.
LutheranCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and
hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Community Wellness Partners, Syracuse , Dietary Worker, Other , Clinton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!