Admissions Data & Operations Specialist
Company: Wells College
Posted on: August 7, 2022
ADMISSIONS DATA & OPERATION SPECIALISTWells College seeks a
self-directed and detail-oriented professional to serve as
Admissions Operations Specialist. Reporting to the Associate
Director for Operations/Slate Administrator, the Admissions
Operations Specialist will use technology, electronic data systems
and processes to support the admission and enrollment of students.
The person in this position has oversight of application workflows,
document processing (physical and electronic), data collection and
reporting and maintenance of admissions operations, and supports
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) communications. The
Operations Specialist is a primary contact for internal and
external constituents regarding enrollment operations and will
contribute to a collaborative admissions team, developing reports,
and ensuring the integrity of application and admissions
processes.JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESEssential Duties and
Responsibilities Include but are Not Limited to the Following:
- Assist with CRM system and other process documentation, data
management, upgrades, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Manage the import of common application data and materials into
the electronic platform for application processing and review.
- Maintain the Wells College application and third-party
- Facilitate data exchange with external vendors and
- Manages the import and export of data to Slate CRM including
inquiry and applicant data from internal and external sources.
- Maintain data integrity of all admissions files, applications,
and enrollment decisions.
- Process and index electronic and physical documentation
pertaining to the application process.
- Serves as document steward and archive manager.
- Update student records in Jenzabar.
- Build, update, and test forms and manages the admission cycle
- Support the enrollment team in creating queries, reports.
- Coordinate admissions office correspondence: manage the
development, editing, indexing of official letters and
notifications, in print, email and on the admissions portal.
- Manage inventory of print publications
- Coordinate mailing processes: maintain working relationships
with external vendors, post offices, etc.
- Assist in administration of admissions office budget.
- Serve as a point of contact for students and families who are
experiencing technical issues with the application process.
- Supervise student workers.
- Collaborate with other offices such as the Dean of Students,
Registrar, Residence and Student Life to ensure successful new
student experiences including advising, registration, housing and
- Perform other duties as assigned. Required Knowledge, Skills
- Ability to work with and understand CRM application
configuration, administration, and communication flow.
- Knowledge of higher education environment and associated
business functions. Prior experience working in Admissions or
Financial Aid offices is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with systems, technology integration, spreadsheets
(Excel), and database applications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technological information
in oral and written form.
- Demonstrated time management skills and an ability to multitask
while meeting concurrent deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and to maintain strict
confidentiality and data integrity.
- Ability to lift 20 - 25lbs. Qualification Standards:
- Prior work experience in higher education or a similar
- Two or more years of relevant experience providing technical
and operational support in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and proficiency with Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) systems (Wells College uses Technolutions Slate)
and student information systems (Wells Colleges uses Jenzabar)Hours
- 35-40 hours per week, plus non-traditional hours including
evenings and weekends as needed.Supervision:
- Manager of Enrollment Operations and SLATE
AdministrationBenefits:Wells College offers competitive hourly
wage, paid leave (vacation, NY sick leave, personal, holiday),
retirement, health insurance, dental plan, vision plan, life
insurance along with dependent tuition benefits. General Campus
Information: Wells College is a nationally recognized, private
four-year Liberal Arts college located in the Finger Lakes region
of New York on the unceded lands of the Cayuga Nation. The mission
of Wells College is to educate students to think critically, reason
wisely, and act humanely as they cultivate meaningful lives. Wells
College is the leader in providing immersive academic experiences
tailored by each student. Our historic campus in a lakeside setting
that is ideally conducive to deep learning is home to over 150
years of evolving, inclusive traditions that bind Wellsians across
generations. Recognizing the role of higher education in supporting
students from all backgrounds to lead in the future, Wells College
actively seeks to diversify its faculty and staff. We strive to
embody a culture of belonging that empowers all of our students --
35% of whom identify as students of color and 32% who are
first-generation -- to thrive. PI185535256
Keywords: Wells College, Syracuse , Admissions Data & Operations Specialist, Other , Aurora, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!