NY Drillers Assistants 2022
Company: Parratt - Wolff
Location: East Syracuse
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Parratt-Wolff, Inc., a Geotechnical and Environmental drilling firm
with offices in Central NY, PA and NC is seeking hard-working
laborers ready to jumpstart a CAREER in the drilling industry. Join
our rapidly expanding 100% employee-owned company as a Drillers
Assistant and receive on the job training in a position with a
career track.We offer an experience-based sign on bonus and very
competitive wages and benefits.Expected Hours of Work:Stable
year-round work regularly offers 40 hours with frequent overtime
opportunities.CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN THE DRILLING FIELD:
Parratt-Wolff, Inc. has an established career path to ensure your
- We will train qualified applicants who are dependable,
hardworking and willing to learn.
- A construction background or mechanical background is helpful,
but not mandatory.
- This is an entry level position as a Driller's Assistant with
opportunity for growthResponsibilities and Duties
- Work alongside licensed driller to support all aspects of
- Indoor and outdoor work in all weather conditions
- Work with and around heavy machinery
- Loud conditions
- Physically demanding
- Wearing the appropriate PPE when requiredBenefits
- $18 - $20/hr. depending on experience
- $1,000 - $2,000 sign on bonus depending on experience
- We will help train you obtain your CDL A or B license.
- Health Insurance (Physical, Dental, Vision and Aflac)
- Health Savings Account and Flex Spending
- Retirement Program Employee Stock Ownership Plan & 401K
- Per Diem Program
- Company paid Hotel Rooms When on Travel
- Tools and Equipment Provided (Including all PPE)
- Paid time off including 1st yearQualifications and Skills
- Must have valid Drivers' license and clean driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Candidate must be able to lift over 50 pounds.
- CDL A or B and OSHA Hazwoper Training is a plus.
- Pre-employment background check, physical and drug screen
- Annual physicals and drug tests provided as well as mandated
random drug tests.TravelThis position requires travel Monday
through Friday with some opportunity for weekend work.Parratt-Wolff
is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability or
any other protected characteristic. Parratt-Wolff will make
reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations
of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities
unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the
operation of our business.
Keywords: Parratt - Wolff, Syracuse , NY Drillers Assistants 2022, Other , East Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!