Maintenance Electrician ($33.74/hr)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the worlds most loved beers
and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are
owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges,
and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent
that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We
want talent that is looking for fast career growth,
cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training &
After overtime and bonus, many of our Maintenance Electricians earn
an average of $101,535.40/year.
WORK LOCATION:Baldwinsville, NYCOMPANY:
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. Thats right,
over 100 of Americas most loved brands, to be exact. But theres so
much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers,
and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and were
looking for people like you to join our shared dream and purpose.
We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for
the Challenge?ROLE SUMMARY:
If you are passionate about maintenance and troubleshooting while
working in a fast-paced environment, Anheuser-Busch could be your
next stop in fulfilling your career goals. Our Maintenance
Electricianswork in a team or independently within a high-speed
manufacturing environment and are the key in guaranteeing that our
quality is where it needs tobe:the very best. Opportunities
available to maximize your earnings and expand your technical
knowledge. If you are looking for a new challenge, come join our
- Troubleshoot and maintain PLC and variable speed drive
controlled high speed production equipment and batch
- Maintain the power distribution of plant equipment.
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble equipment, using precision
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment
maintenance and improvement activities.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance
(PdM) to increase equipment reliability and up-time.
- Utilize SAP to accurately andthoroughlydocument and track
allcorrectiveand preventive maintenance performed throughout the
course of the day;includingsearching and issuing parts, documenting
equipment issues and entering inspection/measurement points.
- Prioritize and self-schedule maintenance work around production
activities to achieve both production and maintenance KPI's.
- Drive brewery goals & objectives through individually led
projects andcontinuousimprovement activities.
- Ability to work off shifts (afternoons and midnights) and
overtime as necessary
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3 year industrial electrical/programming experience or two-year
technical degree preferred.
- PLC programming required; Multiple platforms such as Allen
Bradley PLC5, Control Logix, HMI, Siemens and Servo Drive
programming and troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g.
six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies.
- Ability to perform calibrations, installation and maintenance
of process and analytical instrumentation.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical
schematics,troubleshoot and re-wire high speed and/or highly
automated equipment such as AC/DC motors, VFDs, PLCs, servo motors,
and PLC I/O modules.
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel
proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
- Experience in computer networking (routers, Ethernet, switches,
- Mechanical troubleshooting experience in high-speed packaging
and/or highly automated continuous process environment preferred
(valve replacement, conveyor bearing and chain replacement,
motor/gearbox replacement, lube routes)
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. Its who we are as a company.
Its our culture. Its our heritage. But more than ever, its our
future. A future where were always looking forward. Always serving
up new ways to meet lifes moments. Even when theyre hard. A future
where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer
company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide
more opportunity for our people,lift upour neighbors, and make a
meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A
future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in.A
future with more cheers.BENEFITS:
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and
Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of
- Free Beer!
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-BuschInBev is committed to
finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of
thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding
talent, celebratingdiversityand encouraging forward thinking. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status or any other characteristic protected by
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?Anheuser-Busch is committed to
working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals
with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified
individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the
right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or
limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers
websiteas a result ofyour disability. We willmake a determinationon
your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case
basis.If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the
Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please email.Required
Keywords: Anheuser-Busch, Syracuse , Maintenance Electrician ($33.74/hr), Other , Baldwinsville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!