Learning and Development Specialist
Company: CFCU Community Credit Union
Posted on: June 25, 2022
CFCU Community Credit Union (CFCU) is searching for a talented
and professional Learning and Development Specialist to join the
Learning and Development Department. The selected candidate will
develop, enhance, and conduct learning and development programs for
CFCU employees. In addition, this position will ensure that
training reflects organizational needs and initiatives and is
offered in a professional and engaging manner. This position will
report directly to the Vice President of Learning and
- Identifies and develops instructional methods, including
individual training, group instruction, demonstrations, workshops,
online training, webinars, custom e-Learnings, and other approaches
- Trains the organization on CFCU's products and services, the
core processing system, auxiliary systems, and position-specific
policies, procedures, and operations.
- Tracks progress of new employee trainees through routine tests,
observation, checklist completion, and feedback from
- Works with supervisors, subject matter experts (SMEs), and
other members of Learning & Development to identify specific
training needs on new or existing CFCU products, services,
software, and hardware.
- Assists with the development and delivery of training on new
and existing CFCU products, services, software, and hardware.
- Collaborates with other members of Learning & Development and
SMEs to design and/or select training manuals and related
- Participates in the research, selection, and development of
effective training tools and resources.
- In collaboration with other members of Learning & Development,
performs an organizational Learning Needs Analysis on a recurring
- Represents Learning & Development on project and/or
organizational committees as needed.
- Serves as intranet administrator to maintain Learning &
Development page(s), trains other intranet administrators, and
supports other intranet admins with making page updates as
- In collaboration with Human Resources, manages the Skill
Enhancement and Employee Development (SEED) program, including
track creation, submission review and recording, and program
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.Desired Skills
- Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant
- 1-3 years similar or related experience in training, learning,
or development. Training in a financial setting preferred.
- Understanding of characteristics and needs of adult learners
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Very strong oral and written abilities; able to conduct a
professional presentation for varying sized groups.
- High level of detail and organization with the ability to work
independently.Equal Employment Opportunity:Equal employment
opportunity has been and will continue to be a basic principle at
the Credit Union. CFCU provides equal employment opportunities,
without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy,
marital status, age, national origin, citizenship, handicap or
disability, veteran or military status, political beliefs, victim
of domestic violence status, familial status, or predisposing
genetic characteristics or status, or any other status protected by
federal, state, local or other law. This policy includes, but is
not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, and
apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading,
transfer, lay-off and termination, and all other terms and
conditions of employment.
Keywords: CFCU Community Credit Union, Syracuse , Learning and Development Specialist, Other , Ithaca, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!