Machine Operator 1
Company: Jabil Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING
BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees
across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most
technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions
provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market
experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing
know-how, supply chain insights and global product management
expertise to enable success for the world's leading brands. We are
driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each
other, our communities, and the environment.
Under direct supervision, responsible for operating automated
manufacturing equipment for Jabil manufactured assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
* Perform routine equipment set-up, operation, and adjustment.
* Coordinate with other team members to set up machines according
to set-up sheets.
* Ensure board loader and feeders are continually kept loaded with
the correct parts, and prepares for next part run by loading
feeders for next run before needed.
* Maintain and load solder screen printer; operates LSM machine to
check amount of solder paste applied to boards; enters data into
* Maintain orderly work area by tubing fallout parts, and cleaning
area and machines as needed.
* Monitor machine rejects to assure that parts are being sorted and
ran on a daily basis.
* Maintain necessary documentation.
* May perform basic quality auditing, testing, and troubleshooting
* Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
* Work direction may additionally be communicated verbally through
visual aids and set-up sheets.
* Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated
with this position and as directed by supervisor.
* Comply and follow all procedures within the company security
High school diploma or equivalent required; and six months to
one-year experience; or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be
contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a
jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the
Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil
does not request payments for interviews or at any other point
during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal
identifying information such as a social security number, birth
certificate, financial institution, driver's license number or
passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe
you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of
Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal
Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov)
and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should
be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer
and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Jabil Inc., Syracuse , Machine Operator 1, Other , Elmira, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!