Company: Community Wellness Partners
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionLutheranCare is currently seeking Part
Time/Evening (4p-7p) Dietary Worker Food Service Aides will work in
the kitchen of our skilled nursing area working in a variety of
capacities such as washing dishes, serving, cleaning, and preparing
food for service. Title: Dietary WorkerStatus: Part TimeShift:
Evenings, 4pm-7pmRequirements for Dietary Workers:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred but not
- Must be at least 16 years of ageResponsibilities for Dietary
- Assure that all dietary procedures are followed in accordance
with established policies.
- Assure that safety regulations are followed at all times.
- Assure that the department is maintained in a clean and safe
manner by assuring that necessary equipment and supplies are
- Report all hazardous conditions/equipment to the Director of
Food Services immediately.
- Report all accidents/incidents as established by department
- Complete job duties according to the pattern of management
(provided at Sodexo Orientation).
- Attends and participates in mandatory in -service
- Appropriate professional attire as required by LCCN dress
code.Benefits offered by LutheranCare:
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Time
- Sick Time
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-term Disability InsuranceAbout LutheranCare?: We began in
1919 as a vision of one local woman who wanted to offer care and
support to the elderly in her community. This dream became a
reality when the Lutheran Home for the Aged and Infirm was
organized. The original Victorian farmhouse consisted of 13 rooms
and provided services to 10 individuals. In 1932, a wing was added
to include 14 additional bedrooms and an infirmary.LutheranCare is
a multi-faceted organization providing a broad spectrum of quality
programs and services to older adults in need of compassionate
care.An Affiliate of Community Wellness Partners Making life about
you Offering the most complete continuity of health and wellness
services for older adults in Oneida County.LutheranCare is an Equal
Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates
without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability,
or veteran status.
Keywords: Community Wellness Partners, Syracuse , Dietary Worker, Other , Clinton, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!