Senior Client Advisor
Company: Community Bank System, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Meet the team!
WHO IS ONEGROUP?
OneGroup is a team of more than 200 insurance and risk management
professionals who are ONE company acting as ONE team, with ONE
focus and ONE mission: To serve each client as our ONE client.
OneGroup is one of the fastest growing independent insurance and
risk management organizations in the northeast. With team members
in 18 locations, OneGroup is able to provide best in class client
resources while maintaining an entrepreneurial, friendly and fun
environment. A subsidiary of Community Bank, NA (NYSE: CBU),
OneGroup is headquartered in Syracuse, NY.
OneGroup's company culture sets us apart from the rest. Our core
values, what we call "The OneGroup Way" consists of the
Knowledge Development - Professional growth but also understanding
the company, workflow processes and the right people to get the job
done. Adopting a growth mindset in everything we do.
Big Picture - How your individual contributions connect to the
bigger things around us that can make a difference to the client.
How do you utilize your talents and the attributes of those around
you to create a unique solution for the client.
Acknowledgement - Recognize others contributions, appreciate what
others do and their strengths.
Transparency - An environment that encourages open communication
Bigger Purpose - How do we become more than just an insurance
company to our clients? We seek to enhance our client's businesses,
support their mission and understand their challenges.
WE SEEK A CANDIDATE WHO:
* Is a proactive advocate for the client's insurance needs.
* Has experience working with multiple insurance carriers.
* Believes in integrity and building success by teamwork.
* Has 3-5 years of Commercial Lines Insurance experience.
* Holds a valid and current Property & Casualty License.
* Has superior written and verbal communication skills.
* Is comfortable with all types of office technology.
* Is a creative and efficient problem solver.
* Has high-level organizational and follow-up skills.
* Has developed excellent listening skills with strong customer
The Client Advisor works on a team environment including sales and
management, to effectively respond to our clients' needs and
requests and to properly protect their assets.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide excellent service to an assigned book of business, taking
time to build relationships with each account.
* Consultatively partner with clients to understand needs and
provide the best and most comprehensive coverage.
* Conduct thorough coverage and exposure reviews with clients to
understand their needs and provide education on adequate
* Review renewal considerations and work with carriers and
marketing to determine the best options for the client.
* Proactively approach client interactions related to
cancellations, understand how we might be able to earn back
* Ensure accuracy in processing tasks in agency management system
(Sagitta and Imageright).
* Stay current with primary insurance companies relative to
underwriting guidelines, available premium saving credits,
technology platforms, etc.
* Commitment to continual learning and development of sales and
* Participate in continuing education, self-education and
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* College Degree Preferred
* NYS Property / Casualty Agents/Brokers license required
* Maintain NYS Property/Casualty Agents/Brokers License through
Other Job Information
Compensation: Commensurate with experience plus annual bonus. In
addition to your competitive salary, you will be rewarded benefits
including: 11 paid holidays, paid vacation, Medical, Vision &
Dental insurance, 401K with generous match, Pension, Tuition
Reimbursement, Banking discounts and the list goes on!
To apply to this position or to see a full listing of current
openings please go to: https://cbna.com/careers/work-happy
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee may be required to stand, walk or sit. Use hands and
fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands or arms, and speak and
hear. The employee may occasionally be required to lift and or move
up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, and the ability to focus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Community Bank System, Inc., Syracuse , Senior Client Advisor, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!