Company: Repair Biotechnologies
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- Manage in vitro lab and in vivo lab, teach and mentor junior
- Independently develop and execute in vitro and in vivo
- Collect, analyze, and interpret experimental data.
- Synthesize and discuss study results and implications during
- Contribute to strategic scientific decisions.
- PhD in Life Sciences preferred.
- Preferred experience: mammalian cell culture, induced
pluripotent stem cell (iPSCs), atherosclerosis rodent studies.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced
- Troubleshooting, organization, and planning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Health care benefits.
- Eligible for stock options.
About Repair Biotechnologies
Repair Biotechnologies is a preclinical biotechnology company
focused on developing drugs for cholesterol and aging-related
diseases. Our first-in-class Cholesterol Degrading Platform (CDP)
technology is aimed at reversing atherosclerosis, familial
hypercholesterolemias, and other conditions in which excess or
modified cholesterol drives pathology.
Keywords: Repair Biotechnologies, Syracuse , Principal Scientist, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!