Dicing Operator (2)
Company: Knowles Precision Devices
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionDescription This position is responsible for
running machines in the Dicing, Laser Drill, or Lap/Polish
department. Key Responsibilities
- Dicers are responsible to complete multiple operations while
performing as a team to mount, cut & unmount ceramic wafers as well
as following procedures and focusing on safety and quality.
- Laser drill operators will be trained and expected to prep
orders for drilling, run multiple lasers, clean completed orders,
load and unload kilns, inspect batches to verify quality, and bring
any mechanical or quality issues to the attention of their
supervisor and Engineering.
- Lap/Polish Operators will be responsible for operating multiple
machinery to bring product to desired quality specification with
thickness and shine.Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Prior machine operator experience highly desired.
- Ability to follow work instructions documents.
- Ability to multitask and work independently, without
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. without
restriction to ITAR documentation and materials.
- Must be a U.S. citizen, legal permanent resident, refugee, or
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- On your feet all day
- Good math skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to multi task and run multiple pcs of equipment
during a shift as well as perform multiple jobs during a shift in a
fast pace environment
Keywords: Knowles Precision Devices, Syracuse , Dicing Operator (2), Other , Cazenovia, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!