Company: Elderwood at Liverpool
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Join Our Team: Put the CARE back in CAREER - Join our team
today! Overview:Physical Therapy Assistant team members assist with
ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by providing
comprehensive and quality therapy services. This position is
responsible for administering skilled physical therapy treatments
as developed and recommended by a Registered Physical Therapist,
ensuring that the highest degree of quality resident care is
maintained at all times.THIS IS A PRN PTA POSITION. WEEKDAYS,
WEEKENDS and HOLIDAYS REQUIREDResponsibilities:
- Assist the Physical Therapist in planning, developing and
carrying out treatment programs and procedures for residents.
- Writes observations of resident's behavior and progress in
- Maintains statistical records and other departmental reports as
requested by Physical Therapist.
- Assist with in-service training programs upon request.
- Assist with keeping supplies in good order and daily sanitation
- Arrives to work on time, regularly, and working as scheduled;
responsible for own transportation.
- Utilizes electronic timekeeping system.
- Observes and practices confidentiality of resident information
and privacy when performing job duties.
- Recognizes and follows the dress code of the facility including
wearing name tag at all times.
- Performs assigned duties according to the service excellence
standards and goals established for this position, and for all
staff members of this facility.Qualifications:
- Graduation from a physical therapy assistant approved program
- New York State license to practice required.
- Interest in physical therapy treatments for the geriatric and
sub acute population utilizing a team approach.
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood at Liverpool, Syracuse , PT Assistant, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!