Company: Cargill, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate
your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who
are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish
the world. This position is in Cargill's protein and salt business,
where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide
range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores
to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Stockroom Specialist will conduct administrative work for using
established guidelines. In this role, you will conduct activities
focused on moving products from suppliers to customers.
* Use established routines to receive and process requests to
procure materials, services or supplies.
* Compile, record and track purchasing records and files.
* Support or facilitate requests for procurement of non-contracted
materials and goods, services and supplies.
* Perform administrative activities in alignment with strategic
sourcing strategies and policies.
* Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or
customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating
more complex issues to appropriate staff.
* Other duties as assigned
The business will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this
* High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent.
* Minimum of two years of related work experience.
* Ability to work underground.
* Good organizational skills.
* Good verbal communication skills.
* Ability to lift 50 pounds
* Warehouse experience.
* Forklift experience.
* SAP experience.
US Covid-19 Vaccination Update: Cargill highly encourages
vaccinations but does not mandate at this time.--- Upon hire, you
will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if
unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be
expected to follow Cargill's safety protocols for unvaccinated
employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Keywords: Cargill, Inc., Syracuse , Stockroom Specialist, Other , Lansing, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!