General Liability Claims Examiner
Company: Raphael & Associates
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Raphael & Associates is a third party claims administrator and
independent claims adjusting company internationally recognized for
exceptional service. We understand the importance of adapting to
the demands of a dynamic market and we tailor our services to our
client?s specific needs. As a claims organization, what we do is
complex. Our mission is simple: to provide outstanding service,
retain extraordinary professionals, and utilize the best technology
in the industry!
As a leading organization in the industry, we offer dynamic and
challenging opportunities to individuals who want to make a
difference. We value camaraderie, vision, a passion for excellence,
creativity, and a ?roll-up-your-sleeves, get it done? mentality. We
are searching for experienced, energetic, creative, and
self-reliant professionals for exciting career opportunities!
This is a unique opportunity to manage the entire claims process
from inception to completion. You will have the opportunity to work
with exceptional adjusters and topnotch examiners to collect data,
review associated materials, satisfy the needs of the insured and
our clients, and finalize claims.
- End to end management of general liability claims according to
policy coverage and state requirements
- Oversee the investigation, reporting, liability evaluation, and
associated materials to accurately review claim information
- Conduct thorough coverage analysis and create detailed reports
- Maintain exceptional customer service and manage communications
- Work with internal departments including accounting and
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong project management skills and ability to work
- Excellent human relations and customer service skills
- Experience with automated claims handling systems (paperless
- Experience at an independent adjusting company a plus
- State licensing a plus
Benefits and Perks:
We are an organization that recognizes and appreciates hard work!
We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with
experience, including salary, bonus, paid time off,
medical/dental/vision/life insurance and 401k (with matching!).
Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to work directly
alongside an extraordinary and dedicated team to grow a critical
function within a dynamic, growing company!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Raphael & Associates, Syracuse , General Liability Claims Examiner, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!