Parts Counter Representative
Company: Tracey Road Equipment, Inc.
Location: East Syracuse
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Tracey Road Equipment, Inc. is seeking to hire a full time Parts
Counter Representative for our East Syracuse Branch.
The Parts Counter person sells, retail parts to all available
customers, over the counter as well as on the phone.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Responsible for all functions relating to developing new parts,
customer relationships, and strengthening existing customer
- Will use dealership equipment and resources safely and
proficiently as well as sell additional parts and services by
recognizing opportunities to up-sell.
- Assist walk-in and phone-in customers in selecting required
parts suggest companion requirements, offer specials, and ensure
that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Pull purchased parts from stock.
- Maintain customer goodwill by greeting and acknowledging all
customers, answer customer inquiries, pull parts for customers, and
follow our prescribed cash, credit and check processing
- Assist outside sales representatives with their orders.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
- Be friendly professional and efficient when working with all
customers, both on the phone and in person.
- Provide the same high level of service to other dealership
departments as is given to other customers.
- Present the customer with the proper copy of invoices.
- Keep current on new products and product updates.
- Participate in all training programs that are made
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous parts and customer service experience would be
- Ability to read and comprehend and instructions and
- One year of experience in an equipment and / or truck parts
- Professional personal appearance.
- Ability to work well with the public, sometimes with several
customers at a time.
- Excellent Medical & Dental Plans.
- 401-K plans.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacations.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Sick Days.
- TRE Parts Discount.
- Technician Referral Program.
Tracey Road Equipment, Inc. is a leader in the industry; we are
committed to providing outstanding customer service to all our
customers. TRE has invested in building and maintaining the finest
facilities, representing quality products backed by an insightful
sales team, developing an immense rental fleet, staffing a
knowledgeable parts team, and sustaining well trained, committed
service departments. Our service departments not only provide top
notch service on diesel trucks and engines, we also provide the
same service on heavy construction equipment. TRE body and
collision center provides the same high level of customer
If you are looking for a great place to work TRE offers that. We
continuously strive to provide our employees with ongoing training
programs, we welcome feedback from our employees on how we can
improve our efforts and incorporate a team environment. With nearly
265 employees working out of seven facilities spanning New York
State, TRE offers numerous opportunities for qualified individuals.
We strive for promotion from within our staff, and we foster a team
approach to providing exemplary customer service.
Tracey Road Equipment is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Please note that in order to be considered for employment with TRE
you MUST complete an employment application. You can visit our
website at , the application is in the career tab.
Keywords: Tracey Road Equipment, Inc., Syracuse , Parts Counter Representative, Other , East Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!