Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Job #: 43602 Title: Cloud Administrator Job Location: Syracuse, New
York - United States Employment Type: Salary: $60,000.00 -
$80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly Other Compensation: None Employer
Will Recruit From: Regional Relocation Paid?: NO WHY IS THIS A
- Culture: reasons to work there are many - professional
environment with stable company $10billion assets, pension plan 5%
of salary annually, 10 bank holidays, 21 PTO days to start, 401k
4.5% match up to first 6%. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Cloud Administrator will support Cloud and SaaS Infrastructure
and automation for different applications as part of the companies`
cloud strategy. Responsibilities:
- Identify and deliver innovative technology solutions that
deliver business value and improve delivery experience utilizing
the latest cloud technologies from primary cloud vendors.
- Identify, receive, triage and act upon events and incidents
coming from various SaaS services.
- Performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and
availability of cloud infrastructure, server resources, systems and
key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying
completion of scheduled jobs such as backups, live data feeds, and
- Performing root cause analysis and drafting customer-facing
summary of events and preventative measures.
- Participate in security and application troubleshooting and
- On-call experience dealing with production incident management
and resolution. QUALIFICATIONS Background profile:
- A Bachelor`s Degree in MIS or business field with computer
related courses or equivalent. Preference given to those with Azure
or AWS certifications.
- IaaS and SaaS experience required
- Experienced with projects and portfolio management tools.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Syracuse , Cloud Administrator, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!