Company: Tri-Valley Beverage, Inc.
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Get your start in the beer business!
We are looking for Merchandisers to join our industry-leading
sales team! In this role, you will learn all aspects of the beer
business. Tri-Valley Beverage is one of the top wholesalers in
their market, and part of the Sheehan Family Companies, one of the
largest beverage wholesale groups in the country.
Our Merchandisers play a very important role at Tri-Valley
Beverage. After the beer is sold and delivered to our customer
accounts, our Merchandisers stock, rotate, and properly display our
products in the accounts- ensuring the end consumer can easily shop
and enjoy our products.
Working as a Merchandiser at Tri-Valley Beverage you can expect
to work hard in an independent setting and be held accountable for
achieving your goals. Successful team members in this role will
develop the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to become a
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy
- Ensure that all products are properly displayed according to
- Install and maintain permanent and paper Point of Sale (POS)
- Ensure accurate shelf tag pricing and integrity
- Organize and execute floor displays at all accounts
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with
accounts in assigned area
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships
- Ability to use a two wheel hand truck and pallet jack
- Critical physical demands include the following:
- Handling cases of beer, ranging from 10 to 50 lbs. and possibly
kegs, ranging from 87 to 165 lbs.
- Walking and climbing stairs
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying of cases from floor
to overhead levels on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling a hand truck, cart and/or pallet jack on
level and inclined surfaces on a frequent basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate business equipment
including, but not limited to, computer, telephone, adding
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid and clean driver's license with active auto
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the job
(accommodations due to disability or religious reasons will be
evaluated in compliance with the law).
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Computer and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal
& Identity Protection.
This description is not intended as a written or implied
contract and may be revised by the company at any time.
Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company
representative is binding and employment is at the will of the
All candidates considered will have a background check,
pre-employment drug screen, a physical exam, and must show proof of
Licenses & Certifications
Keywords: Tri-Valley Beverage, Inc., Syracuse , Beer Merchandiser, Other , Westmoreland, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!