Franchise Consultant - Upstate NY, New England
Company: H&R Block
Posted on: July 20, 2021
What you'll do...
Serves as a representative of H&R Block and is responsible for
continually striving to accelerate growth, to strengthen
relationship with franchisee and to provide services to franchisee
in accordance with Company policy, vision and mission. Specific
areas of support include partnership with strategic planning,
sharing retail tax strategies and priorities, while ensuring
operational support for the Franchisee. Provides service and
consults with assigned franchise district to drive growth and
performance; accountability for increasing client base, company
revenue and net earnings. Ensures issues pertaining to franchisees
are managed and resolved. Create an environment of cooperation and
partnership between franchisees and company operations.
Day to day, you'll...
- Consult and offer expertise to franchise owners by assisting
with and influencing long range business plan development including
pricing, real estate, and market level analysis. Analyze business
financial metrics to recommend best solutions to improve the
performance of franchise district.
- Make market-specific recommendations to develop community
involvement. Provide solution-based coaching and consulting to
franchisees on tax office operations: people, process, and
- Monitor industry and market by understanding and articulating
tax industry trends and knowing competition within the
- Understand competitive landscape to identify district-level
business growth opportunities. Provide direction to franchisee to
identify methods to continuously improve business performance and
growth. Make recommendations for new office locations and support
- Deepen commitment of franchisees by creating an environment of
cooperation and partnership between franchisees as well as with
company organization. Communicate franchisee perspective to
appropriate support teams in field and FSO-KC.
- Articulate and drive H&R Block strategies and priorities,
adapting messaging for local market relevancy. Identifies and
recommends solutions for a consistent business approach, but
remains sensitive to the individual business needs of each
- Influence the behaviors of franchisees by serving as a resource
and promoting the adoption of company programs and products.
- Make balanced decisions by thinking equally of clients,
shareholders, franchisees, and associates. Ensure the decisions
benefit the company and franchisees and apply consistently.
- Ensure operations support and compliance by directing
franchisees to support groups for problem resolution. Understand
and apply franchising laws to district operations. Understand and
apply HRB's Franchise License Agreement and Policies and
Procedures. Understand and ensure compliance with Privacy Laws,
Agency Requirements, and other regulations governing tax
- Other duties, as assigned.
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
What you'll bring to the team...
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent through
a combination of education and related work experience.
- 5 years Minimum related work experience
- Understanding of the dynamics of franchise owner/company owned
- Ability to make independent decisions; assume complete
responsibility for his/her work and decisions.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications
skills, public relations skills, and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated project management skills, the ability to manage
multiple simultaneous projects, the ability to balance short- and
long-term priorities, and the ability to deliver projects on time
and within budget.
- Experience in a retail or similar work environment is required.
Multi-unit is a plus.
- Willingness and ability to travel and to maintain a flexible
- Three years of supervisory experience to include all aspects of
coaching, counseling and reviewing performance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Ability to operate a computer and applicable software
Keywords: H&R Block, Syracuse , Franchise Consultant - Upstate NY, New England, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!