Sales Rep - Syracuse, NY
Company: Packaging Corporation of America
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA)
is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging
business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers - large
and small - package, transport and display products of all kinds.
Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing
the highest level of customer service and operational excellence.
We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100
locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs
of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our
customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that
exceed expectations for performance and environmental
People Customers Trust
- Achieves sales goals and executes sales plans within an
assigned sales territory and/or account with new or existing
- Responsible for securing and maintaining distribution of
products and/or services, providing pricing, negotiating, and
maintaining effective sales agreements.
- Creates, monitors, and revises lead generation plans to ensure
a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
- Satisfies existing customer needs and expands existing business
by fostering and maintaining customer relationships.
- Coordinates with the design department on the customer's behalf
to improve existing design and develops new designs.
- Reviews opportunities and problems, and the efficiency of
existing procedures with sales manager and recommends opportunities
- Responsible for overall account management, which may include
recordkeeping, credit applications, forecasts, budgets and credit
collections from delinquent accounts.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 3-5 years of experience in outside
sales with a proven record of success.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, self-motivated, manage
time well, and be committed to their individual and team's
- Ability to use independent judgment in negotiating sales
agreements and be able to exercise expertise with difficult or
- Preferred Qualifications: 3 years of experience in corrugated
material or paper sales.
All qualified applicants must apply at Careers.packagingcorp.com
to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and
other protected categories.
Keywords: Packaging Corporation of America, Syracuse , Sales Rep - Syracuse, NY, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!