Home Health Aide (HHA) / Personal Care Aide (PCA) / Sign-On Bonus
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Home Health Aide (HHA) / Personal Care Aide (PCA) Doubble
Sign-On Bonus for First Time Applicants
Bring a Friend to Also Qualify for a Referral Bonus!
- No limit, must bring a copy of this ad to qulaify.*
NurseCore of Syracuse has an immediate need for Certified Home
Health Aides (HHAs) and Personal Care Aides (PCAs) to assist
clients in their homes, and in assisted living facilities,
throughout Syracuse, NY and the surrounding areas. We are looking
for caring and reliable healthcare professionals to provide
consistent, high-quality care to our clients.
Look at our Benefits when working for NurseCore:
- Top pay, with daily and weekly pay options available
- Flexible scheduling / choose your own schedule / all shifts
- Friendly, accessible office staff
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we'll help
you find it! Apply Today!
Under professional supervision, provides client assistance with
nutritional and environmental support and personal hygiene, feeding
and dressing and/or as an extension of self-directed clients,
select health-related tasks.
- Assists client with activities of daily living as directed
which may include:
- Oral hygiene
- Buys, prepares and serves nutritious meals in accordance with
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks and errands as related to a
safe and comfortable environment.
- Works with community agencies involved with client as
- Escorts client to healthcare facility as directed.
- Respects client's rights and maintains confidentiality.
- Practices honesty, dependability and confidentiality in all
client and family matters.
- Follows basic safety rules to maintain safe environment.
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications as
designated in the plan of care.
- Guides the client in social activities.
- Assumes responsibility for child-care services to include
assistance with personal hygiene, meal preparation and serving and
recreational and educational activities.
- Reports changes in client's condition or home situation to the
- Follows Plan of Care established by RN or therapist and reports
changes in client condition.
- Prepares a visit report daily and submits completed
documentation per agency policy and procedure.
- The following tasks are also considered to be an essential
function of the position:Lifting unspecified weights, depending on
- Bending and stooping to prepare equipment and materials for
treating clients or managing the client's environment.
- Transferring, turning and positioning clients and assisting
clients in walking and moving from place to place.
We have a variety of HHA and PCA openings available and are
excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at
the requirements below, to see what you'll need to get started.
- High school diploma
- Must have 1 year supervised experience in the last 3 years as a
home health aide.
- Reliable transportation, and be willing to travel reasonable
- Must have current certification
EOE/Drug Free Employer #CB1
Keywords: NurseCore, Syracuse , Home Health Aide (HHA) / Personal Care Aide (PCA) / Sign-On Bonus, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!