Restaurant Cashier/Counter Server
Company: Oneida Indian Nation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a Bellperson, you will greet our guest appropriately, welcome
them to the Hotel, and pleasantly escorts them to their
- Always handles and transports guest luggage in a cautious,
conscientious manner to avoid damage to luggage or contents.
- Always informs guests of the Hotel services offered and
effectively communicates room features.
- Effectively answers any questions guests may have.
- Properly stores luggage for guests.
- Assists doorman when needed.
- Promptly answers telephone calls at the bell desk.
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have experience in a guest contact position.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication
- Prior experience as a Bell Person preferred.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100 lbs.
Keywords: Oneida Indian Nation, Syracuse , Restaurant Cashier/Counter Server, Other , Oneida, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!