Pharmacist Part Time
Company: UnitedHealth Group Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare. A career with Genoa
Healthcare means you're part of a collaborative effort to serve
behavioral health and addiction treatment communities. We do more
than just provide medicine: we change lives for the better. People
with serious mental or chronic illness - and those who care for
them - have moving stories, and at Genoa we become their voice,
their partner. Working as part of a coordinated care team, we
partner with community-based providers and others to ensure that
people with complex health conditions get the right medications and
are able to follow their treatment plans. Our personalized services
- in-clinic pharmacies, telepsychiatry and medication management -
are leading the way to a new level of care.
We recently joined OptumRx, a pharmacy care services company
that is part of Optum and UnitedHealth Group's family of
businesses. We are part of a leading information and
technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the
health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn
why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering
your life's best work.SM
- FULL benefits (medical, dental vision), generous PTO, 8 PAID
holidays, 401k, and tuition reimbursement!
- Location: 329 N. Salina Street Suite P, Syracuse, NY 13203
- Schedule: Alternating Weekends: Saturday and Sunday
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Distribute drugs prescribed by physicians and other health
- Provide information to customers about medications and their
- Strong focus on providing a superior level of customer
- Log data into the computer.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws of the applicable
State Board of Pharmacy.
- Administration of immunizations as allowed by state boards of
- Any other usual and customary pharmacy duties.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
- Current pharmacist license in good standing the state you are
- APhA Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certificate or
equivalent. Genoa will provide training if necessary.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In
addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug
Job Keywords: Pharmacist, RPh, pharmaceutical, PharmD, Per Diem
Pharmacist, PRN Pharmacist, retail pharmacy, APhA, immunization
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group Inc., Syracuse , Pharmacist Part Time, Other , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!