EVS Porter - The Lake House
Company: Oneida Indian Nation
Posted on: June 13, 2021
- Attains work assignment and necessary supplies in a timely
manner. Immediately reports to assigned area.
- Provides thorough cleaning of assigned area.
- Assists in moving furniture and equipment utilizing proper
- Properly uses all equipment required to perform assigned
- Maintains and cleans all equipment used at the end of each
shift or immediately after use. Immediately notifies the Supervisor
of any damage or malfunctioning equipment.
- Maintains familiarity with all chemicals and the proper uses of
- Maintains the storeroom in a neat and orderly fashion. Advises
the Supervisor of any needed supplies.
- Cleans problem areas both in and "out" of assigned area.
- Must be able to successfully complete MSDS and OSHA
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- Must be self-motivated and be attentive to detail.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Prior cleaning equipment knowledge preferred.
- A valid NYS Drivers license may be required; may be required to
transport supplies/equipment and clean offsite.
Employment with Oneida Nation Enterprises, LLC is contingent on
passing a mandatory hair-sample drug test and a background
investigation. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
American Indians are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Oneida Indian Nation, Syracuse , EVS Porter - The Lake House, Other , Oneida, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!